How charming is this little gavroche?

Scarves are the ultimate accessories without limits, and the little gavroche is one of the most versatile of all scarves.

I have to confess that I am partial to petit silks...  

One of my favourite pocket squares is men's silk pocket square by Hermes in absolutely beautiful colours of orange and blue. It reminds me of my favourite bird, so I call it my kingfisher. 

And in the spirit of joy-per-use* attitude, it has received its fair share of attention. 




With Spring just around the corner, and small scarves on my mind, I am in the process of updating my Expertly SCARVES: The Art Of Knotting Petit Silks, which will be available soon on Amazon. 
Diamonds may be forever, but a petit silk scarf is much more beautiful!


*You can learn more about JOY-per-use attitude, beauty-happiness connection, and the concept of enlightened minimalism in my Happiness is a skill... it can be studied, learned and mastered.




Comments

Popular Posts